The warmer weather has finally arrived and it is now officially time to dust off your playful side and make pleasure your priority. Life just seems to be more relaxed in the warm weather and I’m always so grateful for how much the sunshine helps us all smile easier.
Summer is also a fantastic time to meet someone new and interesting because rather than hibernating inside, more people are out and about enjoying random festivals, walking around farmer’s markets and playing sports at the local park. You need quantity to find quality and since there are so many more people out and about now there are so many more opportunities for you to meet someone (or someones) interesting to date now.
Another beautiful thing about the warm weather is that once you meet someone interesting you have many date options that don’t involve just sitting across from each other and talking over food or drinks, which can sometimes feel more like an interview than a date. Doing something active together can be a lot more fun and take the pressure off.
Here are 10 sizzling ideas for dating during the hottest time of the year:
- Visit the zoo and talk about the different animals while eating popcorn.
- Enjoy an outdoor summer movie, concert or live play in the park.
- Have a picnic and eat delish food while relaxing on a blanket and enjoying the warm weather.
- Rent a rowboat, paddleboat, kayak, or canoe.
- Ride bikes together.
- Hike a nature trail.
- Play Frisbee or badminton.
- Play mini-golf.
- Go to a batting cage.
- Take a walking tour, a boat tour, or an architectural tour.
From outdoor movies and concerts to riding bikes and walking tours, the warmer weather means that your options for fun are endless this summer. I hope you enjoy every minute of it!